I love him!!! And all of you! Miss you xoxo
congrats. didn't know you were pregnant. sounds like i'm due a month after you. :)
Chrissy are you having a boy or a girl? When are you due?
Hey Karlee- I'm having another girl. looks like our kids are opposite- i'll have 3 girls and 1 boy. :) any names picked out for your babe?
oh- and i'm due april 28th. :)
congrats on the baby!!! :) how fun. Hue is a really cute name. can't wait to see some pics.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love him!!! And all of you! Miss you xoxo
congrats. didn't know you were pregnant. sounds like i'm due a month after you. :)
Chrissy are you having a boy or a girl? When are you due?
Hey Karlee- I'm having another girl. looks like our kids are opposite- i'll have 3 girls and 1 boy. :) any names picked out for your babe?
oh- and i'm due april 28th. :)
congrats on the baby!!! :) how fun. Hue is a really cute name. can't wait to see some pics.
Post a Comment